xSacredbloodshedPS3xxSacredbloodshedPS3x

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 21 Fans

All 19 art Reviews

Sindorei Quick Sketches Sindorei Quick Sketches

Both cute, so you're for the horde? or was alliance and just played the horde for the bloodelfs? because that's totally what I did. xD

Lacryel responds:

I was both alliance AND horde. I had a lot of great friends on both sides, and both sides were really enjoyable for me to play because of that. :3

On alliance I had a worgen rogue who never really liked to come out of her worgen form in public, a Draenei Shaman who acted somewhat as an oracle in private RP, and a Night Elf druid who acted as a scout for advances against the horde.
On Horde I had Ria, who was literally the city's pacifist (as in everybody loved her, not just me saying it), but was learning to become a warrior. Vexiira was a hunter, and Ria's mom, and pretty much a sarcastic bitch. She later died and became a forsaken. And then I had a "ragemedic" troll who was always stationed in SMC and HATED it.

And then a small handful of characters that were in development but never really met fruition because I was having too much fun on everybody else. ;u;

Emi Titfuck Emi Titfuck

Gaghgh *cums pants*
Didn't know newgrounds supported gifs.

Saphilyn Saphilyn

Beautiful colors makes me want to play world of warcraft again.

Fluttershy Fluttershy

This is so cuteee~~ >3<
I'm not much of a MLP fan but seeing one of the ponies as a humans is really adorable.
Great artwork. 5/5

Lacryel responds:

Sunset Wasteland Sunset Wasteland

Badass! Reminds me of kingdom hearts for some reason. :P

Strut Strut

Loving the colors in this! Something about it just feels oh so right. Great piece. 5/5

Faye Valentine Faye Valentine

Mmm, I really love this pic and the anime. I use to watch it all the time when it was on Adult Swim.
Good times.

Vize-Kun Vize-Kun

Looks like a badass fighting game character. Evil and creepy, but cool.

Red Joker Red Joker

Woah, this kicks ass! I really need to study mech stuff. xD Reminds me of Megaman.

Rainbow Mikas Rear Rainbow Mikas Rear