xSacredbloodshedPS3xxSacredbloodshedPS3x

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 21 Fans

ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

This is so much yes, two of my favorite flash artists in one epic cartoon!
What more could I ask for? ZONE and Egoraptor
I can't think where to being on explaining how fucking brilliant and funny I found this.
6t46236326236ewte/5

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

Absolutely perfect, I didn't think you could go anywhere better from the first one but this was epic! Shows the difference between real girl gamers and the stereotypical girl gamers. Which suck, just proves the short haired gamer is more attractive.

5/5

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

Well that put an end to that.... or did it?

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Top scores and possibly the best game on Newgrounds ever. I've played it countless times and I won't stop playing it. The greatest most nostalgic piece of work to ever be created, its funny, fun and not easy. Just how NES was back in the day and I love it.

Ninja Painter Ninja Painter

Amazing game. I've played it and got all the medals countless times and I'm sure if I abandon this account for another I'll come back to this game to relive the fun times. Great gameplay and epic soundtrack.

Skullgirls Hentai Game Skullgirls Hentai Game

Fucking hot!! Lmao Filia is my favorite Skullgirls character too.
Not to sound like an ass but it would have been hella cool if you added the palletes from the game.

Regardless epic hentai tentacle action! :D

Get Owned Get Owned

Holy crap dude!! This is dubstep done right. Top scores from me all the way.

EnterPrize responds:

Thank you sir.

God Knows (RMX) God Knows (RMX)

Fucking AMAZING!! Gave me chills. Perfect remix 5/5

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks, glad you thinkn it's amazing, I think I"m updating it with some slight tweaks soon.

Sindorei Quick Sketches Sindorei Quick Sketches

Both cute, so you're for the horde? or was alliance and just played the horde for the bloodelfs? because that's totally what I did. xD

Lacryel responds:

I was both alliance AND horde. I had a lot of great friends on both sides, and both sides were really enjoyable for me to play because of that. :3

On alliance I had a worgen rogue who never really liked to come out of her worgen form in public, a Draenei Shaman who acted somewhat as an oracle in private RP, and a Night Elf druid who acted as a scout for advances against the horde.
On Horde I had Ria, who was literally the city's pacifist (as in everybody loved her, not just me saying it), but was learning to become a warrior. Vexiira was a hunter, and Ria's mom, and pretty much a sarcastic bitch. She later died and became a forsaken. And then I had a "ragemedic" troll who was always stationed in SMC and HATED it.

And then a small handful of characters that were in development but never really met fruition because I was having too much fun on everybody else. ;u;

Emi Titfuck Emi Titfuck

Gaghgh *cums pants*
Didn't know newgrounds supported gifs.

Saphilyn Saphilyn

Beautiful colors makes me want to play world of warcraft again.